My horror tends to lean toward the weird end of the spectrum, complete with strange twists on classic monsters and disturbing new creations as well.
- Dead Man’s Hill – Humerous Horror. A very unusual Halloween tradition. October 2016.
- Tiny Necks – Creature Horror. A troubled man just can’t let go of his inhumane habit. February 2016.
- A Slippery Customer – Gruesome Horror. A thief chooses the wrong target. January 2016.
- Night Feeders – Supernatural Western. Sherriff Ritters is keeping a secret that may just be his undoing. January 2012.
- Against Our Better Judgment – Horror/Humor. When a vampire and werewolf are forced to work together, it can only be trouble. Originally published by Wicked East Press in December 2011.