The Huntress Becomes the Hunted
Mercy has always dreamed of becoming a werewolf trapper like her father. In Kanta, one must learn how to survive one way or another. A dark-skinned, blue-eyed young beauty, Mercy understands that she brings out the beast in monsters and men. When a routine werewolf delivery turns into a vicious assault from a pair of human traffickers, Mercy’s life changes forever. Somehow she must endure in a dangerous city where women and werewolves are hunted.
Add to Your Shelf on Goodreads
- “As characters go, Mercy was a strong and fierce thirteen-year-old girl. I mean, seriously, she was one tough cookie with extra chocolate chips! She was smart, quick thinking, and did what needed to be done.” by Candace Robinson
- “OMG!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!! So let’s make it into one, ok?!
That’s exactly how I felt reading this book. I felt like I was watching a creepy movie. SO GOOD!!!” by BookDragonGirl
- “An interesting read! I enjoyed Mercy’s character, and seeing her deal with the dangers she found herself in. The writing style was well done!” by Stephanie L from Adventures Thru Wonderland
- “I’m always happy to see a dark-skinned main character in a fantasy/sci-fi/horror story. I like it even more when they’re just regular people. As soon I read the main character, Mercy, was dark-skinned with blue eyes, I was sold. Fortunately, The She-Wolf of Kanta didn’t disappoint.” by Auden Johnson from Dark Treasury
- “The She-Wolf of Kanta was a quick, fun and entertaining read, but I wanted to read more…” from Lukten av trykksverte
Publication Date: April 17, 2018
From the Legion Imprint of Radiant Crown Publishing